Please be assured during these trying times that Stockwell international take ALL reasonable steps to keep its employees, clients, and affiliates safe. We are adhering to the current public health order and stay up to date with all new restrictions as they are announced. Stockwell International is still opened and operating, with 80% of staff working now at home during these outbreaks and wherever required.
All employees in the office, warehouse and out in the field are wearing masks, social distancing and limiting all contact to a need basis.
Site entry rules (staff and visitors):
- QR Code check in
- Mask wearing
- Social distancing
- Staff not to sign anything
- Only essential deliveries being accepted and only on the bases of Checking of driver’s licence for LGAs and then requested if they have been tested, if not sent away.
Stockwell Drivers – Delivery
- Consistent communication with all our drivers with updates and requirements of procedures
- Mandatory Wearing of masks at all sites including Stockwell’s
- Limit time out of the truck to a need basis.
- QR Scan at all sites visited including Stockwell’s
- PPE Requirements including sanitisers, masks and wipes.
- All trucks and forklifts are cleaned daily and scheduled for a professional clean monthly.
- Signing of paperwork by clients: Drivers can take receiver’s name and write it themselves instead of usual exchange.
- All Drivers have been identified who currently reside in the high risk LGA’s, and requirement to continuing with Stockwells is to get Covid Test every 3 days. This is now monitored by our compliance team by a XL Spreadsheet to ensure follow up of results and continuous testing.
Attached is our Covid safety plan from the beginning of the pandemic that we have maintained well throughout.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask